BUSINESS OWNER LEADERSHIP SERIES
COACHING & DEVELOPMENT
Develop the confidence to lead differently. Learn to select the most appropriate leadership style for each individual situation.
Get it now for £97
Would you like to:
- Create more time for yourself?
- Develop a team that relishes working with you?
- Benefit from greater effectiveness, both among those who work directly for you and in your organisation more broadly?
- Build stronger skills in coaching, which you can apply to work and beyond?
If so, you are not alone. You are one of the modern leaders which recognise that autocracy no longer works, yet empowerment alone is not enough. The modern leader aspires to influence people and events by adopting age-old skills of coaching.
In this Coaching & Development Training Course, designed specifically for Business Owners, in just 2 hours, I’m going to provide a comprehensive introduction to effective coaching in business; from an understanding of what coaching is, to an insight into the key models and skills, to a clear description of how to apply them. If you are intent on becoming an impactful leader, learning to coach is a great place to start.
Coaching aims to enhance the performance and learning of others. It involves providing feedback, but it also uses other techniques such as motivation, effective questioning and consciously matching your management style to the coachee’s readiness to undertake a particular task.
The good news is that becoming an effective coach requires only that you develop some simple habits and build one or two basic interpersonal skills. With the inclination and some practice, most people become truly impactful leaders and coaches and leaders.
Who’s This For?
I created Summit SCALE® specifically for the business owner /entrepreneur who wants to grow to £1m, 5m, 10m+ revenue.
You’ve had some success in the start-up and early stages but are now stuck. You have a great product or service but the things that made you successful in the past now no longer seem to be working.
You’re doing all you can possibly do to grow the business but you’re not growing. You’ve tried working harder and longer but that hasn’t worked. You’ve tried a bunch of initiatives that haven’t worked and now you’re confused as to what are the most critical things you should be focused on.
You’re feeling stressed & overwhelmed.
You know you should create systems and streamline processes, but you’re too busy putting out fires. You know you need to spend more time focusing on the bigger picture or to adapt and innovate, but you never find the time to do it. You know you need people in order to expand and make your business profitable, but you can’t seem to hire the right people.
All of this leads to confusion and frustration: what am I doing wrong?
Helped Me Understand The Value of Systems To Expanding My Business
“I had met a lot of business coaches, and to be honest, I thought they wouldn’t be of any help to me. Having met Shane, I could tell he was different. He has a way of explaining things that just makes perfect sense. Having conversations with Shane, his insights, and the questions he asks, prompts me to think about my business in completely different ways. Shane has helped me understand the value of systems to expanding my business and learn the value of my time so that I have become a lot more productive and focused. I can highly recommend Shane.”
Tara Couzens, Owner, TLC Property
Who’s This NOT For…
This is not for people who:
- Want to make 30 million in 30 days
- Are looking for the miracle cure-all
- Aren’t willing to step up and lead
- Aren’t willing to work at personally growing and developing
- Would prefer to stay with a hub & spoke model than scale through building a team
Why Is This Important To Business Owners?
Let’s begin with a basic question: why coaching? Why is effective coaching the key to organisational success in the 21st century? The reason is simple: the role of managers has changed fundamentally over the last couple of decades and a new approach to people management is essential for a business to succeed.
Once there was a time when the job of managers was to supervise and control the people they managed – that is, to tell them what to do, help them to do it properly, measure their performance and reward are correct that performance as needed. Those days are long gone.
Today the very nature of business is completely different from a generation ago:
- Employees are more empowered, which means they are more involved in the business and don’t expect to simply carry out instructions.
- Change is rapid and continuous, which means employees need to be flexible and adaptive.
- There are fewer management levels in companies, which means that employees must be able to take on more responsibility.
- New technologies and work processes are constantly being adopted. This means that employees must embrace continual learning.
- Competition has increased, which meant that businesses need to get higher quality performance from the people.
- Innovation and rapid response to marketplace changes are key to success, which means that employees must be committed to improvement and new ideas.
- In general, work pressures are greater than ever, which means businesses need to provide more and better support for their employees if they are to perform effectively.
In short, the modern leader needs a broader repertoire of management styles sometimes ‘hands on’ and sometimes ‘hands off’ to suit the situation, constantly making extensive use of coaching techniques.
Coaching can have a very positive impact on people’s performance and development so that both individuals and businesses benefit.
More than just focusing on skills, it helps develop mental strength and self-belief, which will help people keep going when times are tough. It is particularly appropriate for these times of rapid change.
Coaching is not a soft option. At best, the art of coaching is challenging, sometimes uncomfortable, energising and immensely satisfying. To witness how people can enhance their performance, perception and behaviour as a result of coaching can be deeply rewarding. Strong partnerships can be formed but always, without exception, the true test of coaching is how the individual being coached performs on their own. Coach is not a leaning post!
What Will You Learn?
To further develop your leadership effectiveness by introducing the skills of coaching and feedback
To select the most appropriate leadership style for each individual and situation
To develop the skills of coaching – listening, questioning and giving non-judgmental feedback
To develop a personal development plan
To develop the confidence to lead differently
Here’s Some Of What I’ll Cover
- How leading, managing and coaching overlap and why an impactful leader needs to fulfil each function in order to deliver the best performance of his or her team.
- Selecting the appropriate leadership style for the situation and determining the conversational approach a leader might take in that situation.
- The Psychology of Performance – how our mental state determines performance and what gets in the way of fulfilling our potential.
- The Manager as Coach – balancing leadership styles
- Coaching principles, skills and process – the process of a coaching dialogue
- How to provide feedback in a way that dramatically accelerates learning and performance improvement
Here’s my guarantee, if you keep trying to improve your business on your own, if you don’t invest in developing yourself as a business owner, you’ll unnecessarily struggle and have results less than what you should have.
I purposefully kept the price low for this. It’s taken me over 30 years of blood, sweat, tears, money, lost sleep, anxiety, confusion, panic, fear, worry and much learning, wisdom and breakthroughs to learn what I’ll share with you.
If you are ready to move on from where you are, then take this training course. If you don’t get any value from the training, then let me know within 30 days and I’ll refund your money.
To your success.
Growing a business is like climbing a mountain.
You can’t go straight to the top. There is rugged terrain and obstacles to overcome. There are peaks and valleys to traverse. And there is changeable and extreme climate to contend with.
You need to go step by step. And each level is progressively harder than the previous one.
The higher you go, the thinner the air gets, and the more tired you are. You need new skills and strategies to keep going higher.
It’s the same thing in business.
Each stage of business growth has its own set of problems you must solve before you can move to the next level of revenue.
And if you want to reach 7 or 8 figure levels, there are significant dimensions to the challenge of growing a business.
Imagine this for a moment…
- It’s Friday lunchtime as you close the lid of your laptop, look at the window and feel a sense of elation as you reflect on what you have achieved.
- You’re smiling because you’ve had consistent growth in revenue since you systemised your lead generation and sales conversion.
- You are relieved that you now have stable cash flow and considerably more profit.
- You feel relaxed because your team are focused and on the same page, consistently driving execution and results.
- Not all day-to-day decisions are coming to you and you’re happy getting your life back.
- You’re reassured that you have a clear plan to build the value of your business.
- You are more energized and confident that you’re on track to building that business you always dreamed of.
Are You Struggling To Stay On Top Of All Your Daily Business Demands?
It’s exhausting, isn’t it? There’s not enough time in the day.” It feels like you’re busy all the time, but you’re not making any progress. You feel disorganised like things are slipping. You’re feeling guilty due to long hours and lack of family time.
You can’t seem to hire the right people. Sometimes it’s just easier to do the work yourself than manage your employees. In fact, managing employees has turned out to be one of the least favourite things about running your business.
Sleepless nights worried about cash flow and making payroll. Maybe some months you don’t get paid because everything else comes first. No matter how much is coming in, it’s never enough.
Here’s Why Business Owners Become Stuck
In my experience of over 25 years of building successful businesses and coaching others do the same, the problem always boils down to 2 things.
It’s time for you to step into your role as a business OWNER
Instead of being the person who works IN the business, you now have to step into your role as the LEADER of your team and spend your time working ON the business.
Here is what some of our clients have to say. Their success speaks of itself. I’m wondering what your story would say . . .
Improved Every Aspect Of Our Business
“Shane has helped us transform our small business into a healthy, profitable, fast-growth company. The powerful strategies that he has given us have improved every aspect of our business. Shane has become an important part of our support network. He has really helped us to keep on track and make sense of what we need to do next.”
One Of The Most Valuable Resources For My Business And Me Personally
“Shane has helped me take my business to the next level. I can say without hesitation that he is one of the most valuable resources for my business and me personally. When I met Shane it happened when I was at a point of transition in my business. I wanted to go from being a good business to a great business and beyond. Shane really understands the issues that a business owner goes through. I’m excited about the future more and more every day.”
Sam Bisgrove, Owner, Proactive People, UK
Implementing Proven Systems
“Shane’s real industry leadership experience along with his amazing coaching system have given me both the capability and the self-belief that I needed to build my business. I now have more focus and time to work ‘on’ my business instead of continually ‘in’ it and are implementing the proven systems Shane has taught me to accelerate the growth of my business.”
Helped Me Truly Step Into My Role As A Business Owner
“Shane has helped me truly step into my role as a business owner. He’s enabled me to move out of continually working in the weeds, where it is difficult to see what is most important, to working on the things that are most helpful to running and growing my business right now. He takes me out of the firefighting and lifts me up to see clearly what my business needs next of me. Shane’s style has been a mix of honesty and straightforwardly meeting my development needs.”
Tyna Collins, Director, Fred and Jean’s, UK