If you’re like many business owners, you struggle mightily to come up with good ideas that will bring more high-quality leads to your door.
In order to get customers, you need to promote your business. In the good old days, this was a matter of deciding between a flyer, a brochure, a postcard, or an ad in the local newspaper.
But in today’s digital world, the possibilities are endless.
So, if you are struggling to figure out the best ways to promote your business; or even just what your options are, you are (a) not alone and (b) in the right place.
Let’s address the kinds of campaigns you can implement in order to attract more quality leads.
After all, if you don’t have a steady stream of quality leads coming to your door, it is nearly impossible to grow your business to the levels you want.
Still, many business owners struggle with a shortage of ideas for new lead generation…so today, we’ll help you solve that problem by providing you with 25 solid strategies for filling your sales funnel with warm prospects!
- Referral programs
- Networking events/groups
- Google business profile – google maps
- Website SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Content marketing – Blogs / Videos / Podcasts / Books
- Social media – organic posting
- Social media – paid advertising
- Email marketing campaigns
- Direct mail – postcards/flyers/brochures
- Google ads – search & display
- Listings on the major directories – Google/Yell/Facebook/Glassdoor
- Media advertising (newspapers/magazines/infomercials)
- Billboard/Hoarding advertising (digital/mobile/static)
- Press Releases / PR
- Mass Media – Radio & TV Spots
- Special Events / Speaking Engagements
- Business/trade show displays
- Sponsorships / Sponsored Ads
- Joint Ventures – cross-promotional relationships
- Promotions – contests/gift certificates/compelling bonuses
- Free consultations, demonstrations, seminars, or samples
- Employee advocation/referral programs
- Online communities & customer reviews
- Local community events, sponsorships & press
How many of these tactics are you currently employing in your business? If you’re like most companies, you’re only using a handful of them. Use the list above as a springboard to decide where you can expand your efforts.
Another way to get your creative juices flowing is to go back through your last 3-5 years of marketing campaigns. Find the two or three that worked best and RE-implement them. Chances are, if they worked then…they’ll work now!
Try this: decide on three new campaigns or strategies for bringing in new leads, above and beyond what you’re already doing.
If you’d like some feedback on the type of strategies that would be most successful in your business, or if you’re stuck, contact me – I’m happy to spend some time with you, FREE of charge, helping you put together your first campaign!
Or if you’d like more about how business coaching can help in growing your business, get in touch with me. You can book an initial complimentary 15-minute call with me at TimeWithShane.com.